24 Day Challenge Phases
Take the 24 Day Challenge
Get off the couch and do something positive for yourself and your family! Don't hesitate, don't procrastinate, take action and make a commitment. What have you got to lose (other than some extra weight and sluggishness)? AdvoCare weight loss supplements and products have helped thousands of people increase their health and overall fitness level. Completing the 24 Day Challenge is an excellent way to jump start your path to better health and fitness and prepare you to continue and maintain these benefits after the challenge.
Getting started is simple and fast. Here are some questions to ask yourself before you commit to the challenge...
- Can you sacrifice coffee, dairy and alcohol for 10 days during the AdvoCare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse phase?
- Are you willing to reduce your carbohydrate intake and follow the very simple AdvoCare diet plan, which includes regular meals and snacks?
- Can you make time for some basic cardiovascular exercise such as walking, running, cycling? Remember AdvoCare is not just weight loss it's for people who want to increase their fitness levels and live a healthy lifestyle.
- Lastly, Is there someone in your family or a close friend or co-worker that would be willing to take the 24 Day Challenge with you? Studies have shown that regardless of the program you choose people will me more successful making sacrifices and sticking to a plan if they have someone else supporting them and participating in the same program. This support is key and will make the challenge more fun and more rewarding as you share in the positive results.
If you answered 'yes' to the first 3 questions you should be able to reap the rewards of 3 weeks and 2 days of positive changes. Here are a few more comments to consider before you sign up and make the financial commitment to complete the 24 Day Challenge.
A few thoughts on the cost of the 24 Day Challenge Bundle... for anyone who thinks that the starter kit needed to complete the challenge is expensive. The kit includes everything you need to complete the challenge over the 24 day period. It's not just the vitamins and amino acids and appetite supressants that are part of the kit. It's also more than the fiber drinks and probiotics included in the 10 day max phase. The kit also includes AdvoCare Spark which has caffeine and will replace your coffee and soda needs and it has meal replacement shakes for the 14 Day Max phase. So even if you don't today spend any money on Vitamins or supplements (fish oil, folic acid, whey protein, etc) you will still save money on coffee and breakfast food items. For those that drink beer, wine or other alcholic beverages you will save money during the 10 Day cleanse phase. For those that regularly spend money on fast food you will save money during the challenge by eliminating all that crap. If you regularly eat potato chips and other process carbs in bags you will be surprised how much money you will save during the challenge. The net result of all this is if you added it up taking the 24 Day Challenge probably won't cost you much more than if you just kept to your normal habits during any 24 day period. In some cases some people might actually save money. And if you knew you get the weight loss results you desire and improve your energy level and overall feeling you probably wouldn't even question the expense. The bottom line is at this point you only have excuses not to give it a try and not very much to lose even in the extremely unlikely scenario if you saw zero positive results.
- 35.00 10 days of specialty coffees or lattes averaging $3.50
- 120.00 24 days of candy, soda and fast food - many Americans average $5 per day on this expense. http://www.financialnut.com/money_spent_on_fast_food/
- 30.00 ballpark average of a few weeks expense on beer, wine and liquor. http://www.visualeconomics.com/how-the-average-us-consumer-T
$185.00 saved on items you will be avoiding or minimizing during the few weeks of the challenge.
These are just a few examples but you get the general idea. By commiting to the challenge and choosing one of the payment options for the 24 Day Challenge Bundle,
- AdvoCare Retail Customer ~$183.00
- AdvoCare Wholesale Customer (20% off retail) ~$146.00
- AdvoCare Distributor (20%-30% off retail) ~$146.00 - ~$128.00 or
- AdvoCare Advisor (40% off retail) ~$109.00
your money spent on the AdvoCare challenge products will likely be saved on food and drink items you would likely purchase if you weren't taking the challenge.